Tuesday, October 09, 2012

The Fern That Yearn.


So, in hindsight, does everything seem good or bad when you look back? I suppose it is like they say, it's in the eye of the person that is looking back whilst moving forward. Personally I choose to look at things with a positive attitude because what's the point of being negative, amirightoramiright?!
Up top!
That one's mine.
But whatever.
That's not the point.
That's not what I am hear to talk about to y'all.
I wanna know what you do when one day you look at your life and you see things one way, and then, just like that, you are suddenly seeing things in such a different light that you have to wonder "was it all just a dream? were my eyes half closed? or half open?"
Were my eyes even around?
Where were these so called eyes, and why weren't they doing their jobs?

Let's talk about blame.
As in, you can't blame a guy for trying.
You can't blame a guy for believin'.
Especially if that guy is a Journey Fan.
And let's not use the word blame, let's instead just talk about accountability.
But you know how they say that if you are in a car accident you are still like, kind of to blame? Like, some kind of percent, just for being there.
Look bro, I was there, I admit it.
So just give me the ticket and let me get back on the road.
I can't be hanging around waiting for this crap....
I got places to get to, you know?

We both do.




No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.