Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Proof You Crave.


Today we had to go to the doctor for some shots.
Like, two shots, some blood work and peeing in a cup.
It had to happen! Trust me, the last thing I want to do is sit in that clinic watching my fingernails grow.
Right.
Before.
My.
Eyes...
But like I said, it had to be done and so we done it.
And Burger was so good, we brought the big book of Super Herios and a granola bar.
I should have brought many more snacks than that, lesson learned... the hard way.
So almost three hours later we headed home for some lunch and a nap.
I don't know why, but I have been sleeping in fits lately.
Probably it might have something to do with watching the Walking Dead right before bed.
It's not the zombies that get to me, it's all the arguing that the characters are doing.
That stuff is stressing me out guys and I find myself waking up trying to resolve their problems.

Anyways.

So after the nap, which was not as successful for I as it was for Him, we walked over to the pharmacy where we went last time he got shots and like last time we looked for a small toy because he was really brave and I felt like it was the right thing to do.
It's just how it is.

He settled on this Lego Model.
And he totally built this Lego Model, all by himself.
All I had to do was point out what the instructions were instructing.
Am I jumping to unrealistic proclamations by calling him a future Lego Genius?
I mean, he's not this kid yet, but he's also not even 5.

Whatever, it was pretty impressive.
I was impressed, and then he looks at me and says
"You're so proud of me, aren't you Dad."
He wasn't asking, he was just telling me what we both already knew.
It's always weird when he is in my head like that.
But it's nice to have the company.

lovmeahtew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.