Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Try Harder, Even In The Pits.


I don't know where to start or where to begin.
But I will tell you one thing and that is that I have got to try harder.
It's time to try harder. That is what I told myself.
I have to try harder because I can.

This is not a slight on myself, it is just that sometimes you wake up and realize that you have been coasting for far too long on your good looks and sense of style, and it's time to pick up the pace a little bit.
Whatever you are doing, anything that you do, you get to a spot a lot of the time where you get comfortable, and that can be good, nice even. But it's like a pitstop, take your break and then get back on the track.
Because there is still SOOO much track.
And hopefully you have the tools and sense to keep moving.

Don't get too comfortable.
That is this week's motto.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do or think.
But somehow I was raised to appreciate the proactive.
And that is just one of my many life tools that I am thankful for.

I got a bunch of tools, and a big ass tool box to put them in.
So chew on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.