Monday, December 31, 2012

Letting the Days Go By.




Shit does not get me down.
It might seem like it does sometimes.
But let me say this again:
Shit does not get me down.

I have a history of putting myself out there.
You know what?
It gets easier and easier every single time.

Sometimes you try something and Life kicks you in the nuts.
This can happen right away.
This can happen after (almost) 12 years!!
Is this any reason to hold back the next time?
F. No!!

You spend some time plotting and planning and then what you do is:
You walk up and kick Life in the nuts.
Then you take Life's sandwich and throw it on the ground.
Because you know what?
Life is what you make of it.

Don't ever let Life forget that shit.

Happy Fucking New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.