Saturday, April 27, 2013

It Is Only Love.




Today I swept.
Maintenance.

I picked things up and moved them and then set them down again.
Lots and lots of that.
Repeat.

There are so many things I have yet to do.
I need to be able to organize and execute.
This is important so as not to leave this to
those who might have to do this for me....

You know, in case I were to get crushed by Anne Anvil.
Or trampled by Rhinos freshly escaped from the zoo...
 
I am only kidding of course.
There is only this moment.
 
Only this smile.
Only this breath.
 Only this glint in one's eye.
Only this time.

Only this flat file crammed with paper.
Only this mass of painted, cut and reassembled wood.
Only these thoughts, poured from my brain onto canvas.
Only this tiny space.

I love you guys.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.