Tuesday, August 06, 2013

The Only.





I was thinking the other day.
I was thinking, if you want to do a good job, you will do a good job.
I know that that sounds probably pretty easy and in a way, dumb.

That is until you discover that the main key for this to work is
a commitment and desire to see this through
forever until you just drop dead,
or don't wake up...

Whichever comes first.

There is no end in sight, it is just the way you live
until you can live no longer.

Now what's dumb?!

 Anyways, it was just a thought I had.
No big deal, and you know, take it with a grain of salt.
I am no one's boss.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't make a good boss.
It's just not in my immediate plans.

You know how there is that show where there is an undercover boss
that works alongside the employees to see how the ground level
jobs pan out and they empty garbage cans and take orders and mop
floors and the whole time no one knows that the boss is actually
the one manning the fry basket?

I just pretend that I am that boss, always, secretly 
working alongside my "coworkers" without 
making "boss pay" or having "boss responsibility".
It is a magical trick to get me through the day.

Fake it til you make it.

loveyouguys
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.