Friday, March 28, 2014

Bask In It.


Here and now.
Warmth, Light and Peace.
Breathe with abandon.

Recently I had to reevaluate some things.
I had been operating under the belief that I was doing right.
I still believe that I was doing that, because he comes first.
But what I realized was that maybe it is time to ease up.
The things that went down were scary for sure.
But, we made it through that storm.
And maybe it's okay now to let go.

I'm not sure, this is still a hypothesis.

-Do you ever stop to think about how you are typing and 
you just know how to spell words without even thinking about them?
This is especially impressive if you have spent the better part of the year
teaching Burger how to spell and write...
Just saying.

Anyways, things are changing all the time and I, for one, am stoked on Spring.
It is warm enough to wear a light coat.
That's great.

I hope all is well with you guys.
lovemathew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.