Saturday, October 25, 2014

Few Days.



I got me the sick. 
Not an identifiable illness. 
Just a slight, creeping drip. 
Also a worn out feeling. 
I'm fading!
I'm ground up. 
I'm full of apples to no avail. 

It's the season. 
The busy season at work. 
Lots of hustle. 
Lots of waste. 
While the planet continues to bake, 
we pack and ship the pretty things to the wealthy people 
and we feed the garbage to the ocean. 
That is the industry in a nutshell. 
I'm not sure what kind of nut though. 
Probably a salted one. 

The wind is howling outside. 
I like that. 
Probably is like to live on a mountain top. 
Yeah the view is probably spectacular, 
but listen to that wind!!

I've been noticing a trend lately that is scrubby old men wearing Packer jackets. 
Is there a club I've not been invited to join?

We been playing games lately. 
Burger learned to go fish. 
So naturally we all must go fish. 
It's a nice way to unwind the day and get ready for bed. 
Which I'm about to go do. 

I love you guys. 
Call and say hi to the one you miss most. 

Lovemathw


No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.