Friday, March 28, 2008

Praise table.

Oh man.
Oh my lord!

This was a long, long week.
This was an exercise in patience, tolerance,
and climbing into a hole.
Mentally.
A mental hole.

Oh my god.
I been so out of it dude.

Here are some
ways to calm a
baby down:

1. Roll the baby over and then roll him over again.
Pretend like he is slowly, slowly rolling down a hill.
And remember, ALWAYS support their tiny rolling heads.

2. Pick him up and then put him down like, 20 times in a row.

What are you doing?
I been thinking about all kinds of things.
Life kinds of things.

Houses.
Cars.
Jobs.
Money.
Drawing.
Building.
Relaxing.
Baby.
Marriage.

I have to be honest and direct.

I some how put myself into this life.
The life I have now.
And I guess I have been slowly putting these pieces together.
I didn't just wake up married with a baby.
I built this box around myself.

I have to go eat something or whatever.
Truen offered to bake me a pizza.
YESSSSS!!!!!!

lovmasrthwe

Oh shit!
I totally forgot to tell you about the table I built for Truen...
In 1 HOUR!

1 comment:

  1. You know what else works for baby calming? French roast. Oh wait that's for parents.

    ReplyDelete

No dick heads please.