Monday, September 15, 2008

The Plunge Cut!!!



Isn't it cute when babies can project their thoughts into existence?
I just get a kick out of it.

For real though, he started to crawl.
I got it on video.
It was hard to do!
He crawls really, really fast!

It is almost more like teleportation now that I think about it.

So I been cutting this chunk of wood in my yard.
I had to try multiple cutting methods.
I think I may have figured out the right way...
IS there a right way to begin with?
I am not sure.

I am happy for Aaron Rodgers, I feel like he was looking forward to getting to play
and it shows while he is on the field.

Brett on the other hand I feel mixed about.
I have to admit that it makes me happy to see him play some more.
But I felt so bad when he threw that interception because he is not in the place that loves him anymore.
Here, they just expect "the legend" of Brett Favre.

I don't know.

Hey! I am going to have a party.
lvoemattthew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.