Friday, May 29, 2009

Green Raisins.



Am I in over my head?
I thought I was not.
But lately I have felt that I am.
Lately as in, two days ago.
I made the mistake of mentioning it to Mama T.
Now it is at the forefront of our conversations.
Our imaginary conversations.
We don't actually speak, we don't have to.
It is one of the benefits of a long term monogamous relationship.
We just stare and blink.
We make our feelings felt.
Felt in the air.
I guess I would say that at our worst of times, T opens her mouth to complain.
She would say I open my mouth to yell.
Silence, complain, yell.
Three options.

Of course, I am just kidding.
There is no silence.

Again, I am just kidding.

I love my family.
I only want to do right by them.
I am old fashioned like that.

Who cares about me, what about you?
You!?
What are you up to?
Do you have faith? If so, in what?
How is your family?
How are your friends?
I made friends here in Brooklyn.
It was a slow process, but it has been worthwhile.

Speaking of work, right now I am especially frustrated with my job.
Normally it is great.
But there is always one person that needs to fuck it up.
For some reason.
It seems to be human nature.
That one person seems to change regularly, it is a brilliant offense.

I am going to go out now to eat some delicious Thai food.
Off to Thailand!!!

lovamtweh

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.