Sunday, June 27, 2010

Beyond Infinity.



So this is a slideshow of work that I am submitting for a grant review.
I got nominated for a grant is what I am trying to tell you, and it is a big deal for me.
I won't know until September, but in the mean time I am trying to spread the word around.

I got both my ears to the ground.
I got my fingers on the pulse.
I am trying to find the pulse!!!

Dear Gob someone direct me to the pulse!!

I am taking it one day at a time, and this weekend I took photos of all the work.
I actually have photographed these same pieces probably 5 or 6 different times, and each time there was some new obstacle I was not accounting for that would send me into a tailspin of worry and head slapping.
I used the word idiot many times.

It was too light, it was too cold, we painted the back wall and the new photos didn't match the old photos, upstairs and downstairs... everywheres.

But then it all came together beautifully yesterday morning and I have my lovely family to thank for leaving me alone to curse and sweat my way through this mess.

And now it is done.
I will be sure to share the link when the submissions go live on the website.
I feel like this is all pretty strong, cohesive and beautiful, but that's just me.
So wish me luck.

lovamtthew

1 comment:

No dick heads please.