Monday, May 28, 2012

Let's all hug.


I am flying high right now I tell you what.
I had this intense loading, unloading, reloading and storing experience just play out in real life and I am spent!!

Hooo Boy.

Tonight was the last night that Burger will probably spend in this apartment.
The one we brought him home to after his birth!
I am sweating tears right now.

He knows something is up, he can tell.
He has been a complete dick to me lately, but I can't hold it against him.
This move is his move as well, and I need to remember that.
But seriously? A total dick.

But then I was carrying him around and he started to chew on my neck and then we were both laughing and it was great.
It is a prank that he pulls on me where he gets real sweet and cuddly only to pounce on my jugular as soon as my guard is down.
So good for him that he has exposed my weakness.
Until he pants's me in public, he's got nothing on me!

I love him so much it just about kills me.

Anyways, so we are nearing our departure from NY.
We are coming back.
Everyone acts like we won't, I think because no one really wants to be here in the first place.
But that isn't true.
It is all about how you light everything.

I was driving to the storage shed and I felt an intense love for my life I built in NY.
This is harder than I ever worked back in WI, so this is where my home is now.
Whether I like it or not.

I gotta go.
Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.