Sunday, October 14, 2012

For now, Toast.


You like that sword?
That's pure silver.
That was what the girl who sold it to me said.
It was her protector, now it's mine.
With an added bit of HooDoo for my pal Jim.
She is off to Peru to walk the land.
"You should come meet us there."
Yeah, I wish.


Spray, spread and scrape.
Repeat, repeat, repeat.
Over and over.
Let it happen.

It's been two weeks my dudes.
Two weeks, and this life is getting messy.
Only it is darker earlier.
And I am tired as shit.
It is hard to be in this neighborhood, it reminds me too much of an earlier time.
The first time we moved to Brooklyn.
That was it's own thing, but it is too easy to compare the two.
I wish I could say that I had a preference.
But it wouldn't be fair 
to either.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.