Monday, January 14, 2013

Bouncing Down.






This is basically what my job boils down to.
Oh and also I go to work.

From here on out I will be referring to my stint of unemployment as my "heroic sabbatical" if anyone asks. I don't know why, but that sounds hilarious to me especially given the recent life changes that went down.

I say that like life doesn't change all the time anyways. But you know what I mean. You know.

You know...

Quickly a few things and then I am out:

-I forgot how much sitting is involved with this kind of work.
-I have to pack more snacks.
-Wait, no! Not more snacks, just better, healthier snacks.

Suddenly my days are totally, completely, 100% full.
It's nice and distracting.
That sounds dangerous.

Finally, my project has passed 60% on Kickstarter, if you haven't gotten a chance to check it out, please give it a shot.
You guys know me.
I am a pretty solid dude.
I won't steer you wrong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.