Tuesday, April 20, 2010

For Whom The Belt Told.

Have you ever lost sight of your child?
So far I have not had this happen to me, and I am thankful for that.
I know that eventually the 'Burg will escape my attention.
Fortunately for me I even if I closed my eyes I would still not lose track of him since he seems to be enthusiastically screaming from the second his eyes snap open every morning until the second I have to physically shut them for him in the evening.

I suppose if I had to describe the scariest thing to happen so far it would have to be this-



Here I go trying to be nice and get the guy a snack and as soon as I look in the back pack he is scrambling away down the rocks and across the grass, hurtling several large downed branches and leaping onto a passing streets weeper.

The thing that was most awesome about this was that he almost missed the 'Sweeper and kind of dangled for a second or two.
Holding on by only one hand!
I am pretty sure there were sparks.
I was like, WHOAHHHHH!
You know, like in a movie.

lovmahtew

No comments:

Post a Comment

No dick heads please.